- Platinum, Gold, Silver: Manufacturer of BACnet software and/or hardware products
Voting Members, One Voting Representative Per Company
- Corporate Affiliate Sponsor: Manufacturers finding that regular BACnet International corporate member categories do not fit their needs.
Must demonstrate direct support for the global BACnet community through contributions to local or regional BACnet organizations exceeding the equivalent of USD $15,000 annually (Level 1) or USD $5,000 (Level 2) or USD $2,500 (Level 3).
- Integrator: System Integrators
- Site: End user organizations (such as Universities, Developers, etc.) whether BACnet is their primary integration protocol at the time of membership or not
- Industry Liaison: Memberships for organizations/associations that share similar goals and objectives to BACnet International
By invitation only
- Your Corporate Logo appears in multiple locations on the BACnet International website:
- On Members Page with corporate address a hyperlink to corporate web page
- In rotational on top level pages: About, Learn, Products, Resources, Connect
- Platinum level corporate members also have their logo appear in a rotational on the BACnet International
home page which is hyperlinked to their corporate web page
- Use of the BACnet International “Member Of” logo in conjunction with your marketing, product and promotional activities.
- Ability to share your company’s BACnet Success Stories, which promote your company while communicating the versatility of the BACnet® protocol with the world. This becomes a permanent record on the web site of project success. All stories are promoted by BACnet International via:
- Social media – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Cornerstones enewsletter
- BACnet International Journal
- Dedicated press releases
- Automatic Nomination for Leaders of the Pack project of the year
Twitter Feed - Ability to have company Twitter feed stream live in the feed on the BACnet International home page.
- BACnet International Journal: Contribute to and receive BACnet International’s only publication not restricted to members and routinely used for marketing and recruitment which includes the backstories to featured BACnet International Success Stories, industry insights, member product features and releases, and much more.
- Cornerstones: Contribute product announcements, company news, etc. to Cornerstones, BACnet International’s monthly eNewsletter. Cornerstones includes information on BACnet Success Stories, the latest products from member companies, educational resources, highlights of global events, and much more
- Foundations: Contribute to and receive the newest publication in the BACnet International communications family, which is a strictly educational pubcliation with no advertisements and in depth articles geared toward the integrator/installer/applier and
Trade Shows and Events
- Participate in trade shows and events such as the BACnet International Pavilion at the NFMT conferences (BACnet International co-located conference) and the BACnet International booth at the AHR Expo. Opportunities include booth space, chances to present educational sessions and much more.
- Collaborative multi-vendor interoperability testing sessions, such as the annual PlugFest, and discounts to these events.
- Annual educational trade show, co-located with NFMT Vegas
- Discounted entry and booth space to BACnet International sponsored conferences and seminars
- Speaking opportunities in BACnet International sponsored education tracks
- Lead the Industry by helping move toward interoperable products based on BACnet, the global standard for building automation.
- Enjoy the “halo effect” gained from industry recognition and credibility gained from being a BACnet International member.
- Get recognized by the industry. Your company and employees are eligible for nomination in the annual Leaders of the Pack Awards recognizing the achievements of individuals and companies in the BACnet community.
- Network with suppliers, users and consultants focused on creating owner/operator value through integrated, interoperable building systems. Networking opportunities are also available with manufacturers focsued on BACnet products.
- Vote in Board of Directors elections and amend bylaws.
- Serve as a volunteer with various committees, including the BACnet Testing Laboratory Working Group (BTL-WG), Marketing Committee and Education Committee.
- Receive preferred access to promotional opportunities.
- Promotional giveaways for all members. You receive automatic entry for BACnet International promotional contests and prizes.
- Have unlimited employees join to receive benefits for FREE.
- Free educational session presentations for those who are unable to attend trade shows such as NFMT Vegas (formerly Facility Decisions) and AHR Expo. BACnet International makes all BACnet International education session presentations available for PDF download to members
- Free educational webinar access to view annual webinar produced jointly with Building Operating Magazine.
- Free downloadable white papers and articles covering diverse topics such as best practices, case studies, products, etc.
- Include your company's products in the BACnet International Product Catalog, which is publicly available to view to increase your company’s brand/product awareness.
- Obtain discounts on testing your product with the BACnet Testing Labs, as well as discounts (amount based on member type) on the subsequent inclusion on the BACnet Testing Labs Listed Products, the sole source for BACnet product testing and listing worldwide.
- Receive all updates to BTL testing procedures.
- License BACnet International developed testing tools.