Make BACnet International the Cornerstone of Your Success
Jump to: Membership Segments and Descriptions • Benefits on Individual Membership • Questions
Looking for information on corporate membership? Please click here.
Individual (investment: free)
- Individual – Individuals, not necessarily associated with a manufacturer or system integrator, that support and promote BACnet.
- Employee of Corporate – Employees of Corporate Members
- Student – Full-time students from an accredited institution
- Honorary – Those individuals deemed to have gone above and beyond the call of duty in service to BACnet International.
By invitation only
- Cornerstones, a monthly eNeswletter which includes information on BACnet Success Stories, the latest products from member companies, educational resources, highlights of global events, and much more
- Web access to BACnet International publications:
- The BACnet International Journal: includes the back story to featured BACnet International Success Stories, insights, product features, and news
- Foundations: the newest publication in the BACnet International family is an educational (no ads!) resource with in depth articles geared toward the integrator/installer/applier and specifier/consultant
- Free Educational Session Presentations for those who are unable to attend trade shows such as NFMT Vegas (formerly Facility Decisions) and AHR Expo, BACnet International makes all BACnet International education session presentations available for download PDFs to members
- Free Educational Webinar access to view annual webinar produced jointly with Building Operating Magazine
- Free Downloadable White Papers and Articles covering diverse topics such as best practices, case studies, products, etc.
- Promotional Give-Aways for all members. You receive automatic entry for BACnet International promotional contests and swag
- BACnet International trade show events, socials and networking opportunities